Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mommys Day Cards

I look after two little girls aged 2 and almost 2 and I could not decide what Mother's Day card to do for their Mom's, so we did three!! The first one I found when I googled Mom's Day and I just added my own touch. The girls coloured the bears, I cut them out and glued them on the front of the card so they 'wiggled'. The poem says:
A wiggle and a jiggle,
I love you so much
I just have to giggle!



Here is the inside of the card. As a Mom, I always love getting hand prints of my children so I traced their hands, cut them out and glued them in along with some pictures!

Here is the second card that we did and I got this idea from Michelle at Her Cup Overfloweth.
Childrens feet in paint, let dry, cut out and clue to front of card.

On the inside write this poem: Thank you for walking the path before me and showing me how to L-O-V-E! (I also added pictures!!)


Here is the third card that we did and I got this idea from Trish at Preschool Playbook
I printed the I 'heart' Mom off the internet and let the girls paint it. When it was dry, I cut it out and glued it onto the paper. The finishing touches were a picture and this poem:
I miss you when were not together
I'm growing up so fast
See how big I've gotten
Since you saw me last?
As I grow, I'll change a lot,
The years will fly right by
You'll wonder how I grew so quick
when and where and why?
So save this card in a safe place,
And take it out each year
The memories will come back of me
When I was small and dear.


No comments:

Post a Comment