Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Starting the alphabet!

We have been doing the alphabet since September and I have seen this done on many different blogs. I have also gotten some great ideas from some very creative ladies! Thanks for sharing your ideas! :0) I want to keep track of what we have done so far then next time I can change it up! We started at the letter A and have been working through the alphabet. I will keep posting letters until I get the blog caught up to where we are!

Today is brought to you by the letter A!

Stamping with apples of course!! One child liked pushing the apple around the page while the other actually used the apple as a stamp! If I do stamping with apples again I am going to try and put a popsicle stick in the apple for the children to hold onto. I noticed the apples got too slippery for the little ones to hold onto so maybe a popsicle stick will make it easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment