Monday, April 27, 2009

Fun with Flour

It still amazes me how much the kiddo's love playing with flour. I had an old bag the was less than half full and I put it on some cookie sheets and let the kids go at it!! They played for a long long time!!! (Note to self - do this activity again!!!!!heehee)
This is one activity I only do outside as it can get pretty messy!! The kids were bringing over all sorts of toys to try out in the flour but today the big hit was the paint brushes. I bought some paint brushes at the dollar store and normally I give them a bucket of water and a paint brush and they love 'painting' all the outside toys and furniture!! Today it was a huge hit in the flour!!

As you can see by my son's face, clothes and hands the flour was lots of fun!!!:0)

1 comment:

  1. It never occured to me to play with flour, but HOW FUN! Thanks for the idea.

    Also, I know you beat me to the punch, but I really do love your blog and have awarded the Super Blog Award to you. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete